(2) EARNINGS DISCLAIMER – When addressing financial matters on this website, sales pages, videos, newsletters, programs, or other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential. Jennifer and Time After Thyme do not guarantee that you will earn money using the techniques and strategies in these materials and on the website.
Examples in these materials and on this website or webinars are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product, ideas and strategies. Jennifer and Time After Thyme do not support the “get rich quick” scheme and by purchasing any products from Jennifer and her company you accept, agree and understand that you take full responsibility for your progress and results in business. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in these materials depends on the time that you devote to the program, ideas and strategies mentioned, including your finances, knowledge and various skills.
Since all of these factors differ according to each individual, Jennifer and her company cannot guarantee your success or income level, nor are Jennifer and her company responsible for any of your actions. Jennifer and her company offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
(3) USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IT’S CONTENT – Everything on this website (and Jennifer's related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Jennifer's other related websites (such as websites for her courses, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), is her property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
(4) PERMISSIONS POLICY – YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT JENNIFER’S WRITTEN PERMISSION):
(5) THIRD PARTY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Jennifer has no control. Therefore, she makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(6) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Jennifer Bryant, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Jennifer Bryant’s express written consent.
(7) TESTIMONIALS – This website and related course sites present real world experiences, testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with Jennifer’s content for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to Jennifer’s character and/or the quality of her work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
(8) AFFILIATES – On occasion, Jennifer may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with her own. In the spirit of full transparency, she wants you to be aware that there may be instances when she promotes, markets, shares or sells programs, products or services for other people and, in exchange, she may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that Jennifer is highly selective and she only promotes the people whose programs, products and/or services she respects and truly uses or loves. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are therefore assuming all risks, and you agree that Jennifer is not liable in any way for any program, product or service that she may promote, market, share or sell on or through her Website.
(9) INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS – You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Jennifer and any of her agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with her business or Jennifer from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to her Website.
(11) ANTI-SPAM POLICY
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of Jennifer's communications by simply selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the footer of all her emails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that she is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. She will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Jennifer does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and her Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
(12) COMMENT POLICY – By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content she posts. Jennifer reserves the right to remove any comment. Jennifer’s site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comments content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “NOT ALLOWED” list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org